“Today’s enterprises have to think Mobile-First_strategy to grow exponentially”.
Think Mobile-First, always!
Our Experienced Mobile App Developers will create Platform-specific native mobile apps with high performance, better customer experience, and higher reliability. Our expert mobile app development team will create your next mobile app project across all platforms including iOS, Android, and Windows. And for all popular devices like iPhone, iPad, and various Android run devices. From ideation, engineering to user acquisition- we provide end-to-end services in building enterprise-grade mobile solutions and
We know that outsourcing any aspect of your business can be stressful, which is why we work so hard to make sure that you get exactly the results you’re looking for.
Here are few reasons why our team is the right one to trust for your mobile app development needs:
Right Message + Right Time + Right Audience = Best ROI
Chromosome App Development focuses on:
Idea Consultation and Validation
Research and Discovery
Application UI/UX Design
Application Code Development
App Development and Deployment
Transforming your ideas into final product
We believe that your ideas and our techno genies can grow your business. Our main aim is to provide the most innovative, reliable and cost effective services to our customers.
How much it would cost me if I build a app?
Timeline: 15 Days
Cost: 49,999 to 1 Lakh
Timeline: 30 Days
Cost: 1 to 1.5 Lakhs
Timeline: 45 Days
Cost: 1.5 to 2 Lakhs
Timeline : 45 Days
Cost : 2 Lakhs & above
Based on requirements
The fundamental point of an engineer is to essentially help the profitability and nature of the mobile app. To accomplish this objective and help you settle on a more educated choice, we will look at two methodologies being developed of versatile application basing all alone involvement in the field, to be specific in:
- Native development
- Cross-platform development
Tools vendors have created multiple development environments, but all of them fall into two main categories:
Native tools :
Native tools are designed to create applications that run on a specific platform
Cross-platform tools provide developers the flexibility to create an application that runs across multiple mobile devices and satisfy the principle of “write-once-run-everywhere”.
Pros and cons of cross-platform and native mobile development:
We trust that every methodology in mobile application improvement is useful for particular purposes and application prerequisites. How about we consider the points of interest and disservices of both methodologies.
Cross-Platform App Development
- Uniform look and feel
- Use of known technologies
- The general scripting language used
- Reusable across different platforms
- Update once and sync all
- Greater reach and more platform cover
- List based application can be speedily implemented
- Report based application looks more attractive
- Web and mobile view look similar
- Reduces development cost
Native App Development
- 100% hardware support and fulfills all feasible requirement into a functional reality
- Native language support available
- App developers are more experienced and efficient
- More flexibility
- Implementation and modification is more feasible
- More fragmented in use and integration
- New Features announced are easily accessible
- Faster development
- Native apps get full support from the App Store
- Need to upgrade apps often for the latest OS and features
- Takes more time and resources to develop apps in multiple native platforms for a product.
- Good support for social app integration, like FB, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, etc.
The Spesh – Find Your Special
4. Digital Campus S-View