Content marketing, is not a new strategy in the world of marketing. Use of apt content marketing material nails down the objective of marketing at the right place. Today social media engines like Facebook, Twitter are being used and designed to generate as many ad features, be it in the form of blog, videos or social media posts, by the promoters.
No business venture in today’s market scenario is immune to the effect and consequences of promoting their products or service on social media. Despite the captivating stratum to promote their products, not many business ventures are and have been able to bend it to generate the optimum results. A very slim contour splits successful content- marketing campaigns from those that suck money with minimum results.
Here are few content market tips that will help to save money on paid ads-
- Targeted audience- the first and foremost rule of advertisement of product on any media, is to identify the target audience or customers. The ads should specify and identify with the known audience. One cannot suspend the product randomly all over, without zeroing on the audience. Suspending all over, engages lot more resources without stimulating results.
- Explicit and Positive content– identifying the audience helps to understand the mindset and the time frame when they are on social media. Promoting the ad during that time frame not only saves money for the whole day, but also shows significant returns.
- Bonding with the audience– emotional connection and relationship marketing has always been a strategical way of captivating audience. Relevant content that reflect the companies’ emotions, honesty and sincerity, are vital ingredients to hook the audience. The audience immediately feels emotionally engaged and relates to it at personal level, thereby liking and promoting the page.
- Presentation- presenting the ad with the right and quirky message holds the attention of the viewers. The audience have very less attention and retention span, hence planning the content with the suitable mix of authentic, judicious and magnetic elements is a dominant factor in securing attention.
- Updating the content– updating the blog or content is the best method of interacting with the audience. It is important to talk about the product feature, the new changes or for that matter the periodic or seasonal sales one is about to launch, or even some kind of appreciation accompanied on purchase. These kinds of factions are often helpful in grabbing attention.
- Maintain consistency– out of sight, out of mind, sets true for any marketing strategy. Inconsistent performance just erases the effort done so far. Hence attending to the current and planning for launches on new platforms should be ventured properly. Moving to new platforms leaving the existing unattended kills the effort so far, loosing valuable resources.
- Feedback – audiences are the best judge, hence a tracking system to capture data helps to evaluate and assimilate the existing strategy. The best script may not work, and get crashed. Audiences are distinctive and every business is unique and the market stratum is an explosive one, unpredictable and uncertain. Tracking and measuring predictions and expectations compared to actual results prevents wastage of money.
Effecting strategizing to use content marketing involves a great deal of effort and planning, but eventually will fruition manifold and prevent burning holes.