Improving organic traffic can sometimes be challenging, but if you apply the correct SEO strategies, the hard work will eventually pay off.
Here are some most effective ways of increasing organic traffic for your website:
1. SEO Audit
Increase Organic Traffic
The very first thing that pops into the mind of layman is SEO when he hears the word Digital Marketing. But we need to take care of all the five pointers, just assure we haven’t compromised even with a single one before hosting our website.
- Select the right technology for building the your website. Make website search engine friendly.
- Follow the W3C standards to develop a website and take care of the code quality. 30% of the SEO is done itself by the developer when he follows the standards.
- Get you website CERT certified that it is written following the international style of coding.
- Get your website SSL certified to have encrypted conversation between the two parties.
- Content plays the role of King. 20% work is done by creating the unique content on any website. A website with more content will obviously have more pages. So, more pages are indexed in the search engine which makes more chances of keyword matching. Keyword matching has direct impact on generating more traffic.
Data from Marketing Sherpa suggests that content distribution can yield a 2,000% increase in blog traffic and a 40% increase in revenue.
This is how following technical standards and unique content makes 50% of the On-page optimization done. Google itself pulls up the ranking of website.
2. Use Long Tail Keyword
Long tail keywords are those three and four keyword phrases which are very, very specific to whatever you are selling.
After Google rolled out its’ update in 2011, SEO experts and bloggers embraced long tail keyword to drive the organic traffic.
Since over 70% of all search queries are for long tail terms, there is incredible value in taking control of those keywords.
Long tail keywords do not generate traffic in quantity when compared with Head keyword but definitely they drive the target audience turning them into customers without much effort.
And this is where the aim of SEO audit fulfills, driving the targeted traffic rather than generic traffic.
The application of Long tail keywords can be seen using by a successful e-commerce client – Amazon.com.
When anyone searches a phrase “skullcandy earphones for Samsung” in google, it displays Amazon with same title.
They generate 57% of its sales from Long tail keyword.
3. Build authority via back links: –
Always build a high quality back-link in the right way. Backlinks will always play a vital role in Google Ranking Factor.
Link building is about popularity and trust.
According to Copy blogger, domain trust/authority represents 23.87% of Google’s ranking algorithm.
The better solution is to help Google find and index your useful content. Once it’s indexed, you can go ahead and get real links that can improve your rankings. 40% of the off-page optimization is done if high quality back links are created.
4. Social Media Buzz: –
10% of the off-page optimization is done by creating social media buzz. Publicize your links to the content or blogs on your website through social media like Facebook, Instagarm, Twitter and Youtube.
If you are looking for and expert agency to do SEO for you contact us or call on +91-8088224224.